Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Festive Dress


It is true that I don't think it takes much to make for a "girl scouts" outfit in my mind.  In fact, there don't seem to be any rules.  A tie or bow tie helps, but it isn't essential.  A scarf tied around the neck does the trick in a pinch.  And, sometimes, no tie or bow tie or scarf works just as well.  Sometimes, colour is important, but not always.  Neutrals or primary colours seem to be preferred.  Plaids are good, but not required.  A lace-up shoe or boot also seems to be preferred, but other footwear isn't prohibited (footwear from the Prepare family is especially okay).  Western boots, though, won't work.  A beret helps a lot, but (again) it isn't required.  Like I said, not much and no rules.  Maybe I just see it ... because I want to see it.

No comments: