Monday, September 12, 2011

Doodles Dress




There is this outfit hanging up on the back of my bedroom door that would have been perfect for today.  It would also be perfect for tomorrow.  But I just couldn't bring myself to wear it today, nor do I think that I will be able to bring myself to wear it tomorrow.  There isn't anything wrong with the outfit.  In fact, I quite like it.  But I think that I worry that it won't be warm enough.  Totally irrational.  I think that I will leave it hanging on the back of my bedroom door ... for another week at least.  If I don't wear it by then, I think that I will have to give up on it for the time being.

I am wearing an old Eddie Bauer cotton knit sweater under a vintage jumper dress (from Clever Nettle) and a jacket from the Gap.  Fluevogs are on my feet and an old Nine West hat is on my head.

No comments: