Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tic-Tac-Toe Blouse




It has probably been at least six months since I dressed in what I call street yoga clothes -- clothes that are uber comfortable and easy to change in and out of -- leggings, yoga pants, tshirts, cotton jersey dresses and anything from Lululemon.  To a great extent, my not dressing in street yoga clothes can be attributed to my moving to occasional teaching status (from regular teaching status) at the beginning of the year -- I stopped having to run from class to class. Now, I have returned to regular teaching and I am on the hunt for more interesting street yoga clothes.  After breaking away from wearing street yoga clothes, I am ambivalent about returning to them, but I recognize their practicality, when running from class to class.  It is just my luck that Lululemon, in the past a good source of street yoga clothes, seems to have moved away from making them!

No comments: