Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cotton Jersey Dhoti Pants





Made of cotton jersey, instead of Indian cotton, dhoti pants aren't quite as comfortable, but they are still very free-ing.  On to my entire outfit.  I know that I have said before that there was a time in my life when I wore nothing but black clothing.  Although I don't do that any longer, I still find wearing black clothing head to toe very safe and comforting.  The moment I put black clothing on, it's like I disappear or become cloaked in anonymity.  Sometimes I like and need that feeling.  Today, I was very tired, probably because of all the fun that I had yesterday.  When I got up this morning and looked at my face in the mirror, I rubbed it, commented on how tired I looked and immediately decided to dress head to toe in black clothing.  Safe and comforting.  And anonymous.

No comments: