Friday, August 19, 2011

The Accordion Pleat Sleeveless Blouse - Take 2




There are two things that I want to say about the outfit that I wore today.  First, it felt very odd putting on a sleeveless top this morning.  Ever since the mornings started being consistently cooler than the daytimes, I have not wanted to wear any sleeveless tops.  This morning, it was cool.  However, I have wanted to wear this outfit for a while now and was determined to wear it before Summer disappeared.  It is the last planned full-on Summer outfit of this Summer.  This isn't to say that I won't wear another full-on Summer outfit before the end of the Summer, just that I don't have any more full-on Summer outfits planned.  Second, I was happy to be able to wear a jacket other than my grey jacket -- this Summer's go to jacket -- or last Summer's go to jacket -- the old JCrew navy sailor jacket.  I like the dark-ish denim and navy "silk" mix.

No comments: