Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Owl And The Pussycat Dress



Dreaming about buying two pairs of Rachel Comey boots set me searching for a bricks and mortar store in my home city that carries Rachel Comey boots.  There have got to be more than just the one that I found.  But it doesn't matter now, because the one that I did find carried one of the styles that I liked.  Soooooo, I got them.  A little over a year ago, I wrote about a favoured pair of Aldo boots that were nearing their last days and my struggle to find a pair of new boots to take their place.  I ended up getting a few pairs of possible successor boots and, while I have loved each pair, there still hasn't been a single pair that I could say could take the place of the Aldo boots.  Yesterday, as I was trying on my new Rachel Comey boots, I started thinking that they may very well be the successor boots to the Aldo boots.  Stay tuned.

No comments: