Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Union Jack Tote Bag




Yesterday, as I was on my way home from yoga practice, I passed by a parking lot in which had popped up a Top Shop.  It reminded me of my trip to NYC in May.  On my first afternoon in NYC, I went to Top Shop.  I have no access to a "bricks and mortar" Top Shop where I live, so I was excited to be able to check one out.  I bought a few things at Top Shop, including the union jack tote bag that I carried today.    I have never been a big tote bag person.  A few weeks before my trip to NYC, however, I started craving one.  When I saw the union jack tote bag in the Top Shop, I knew that it would satisfy my tote bag craving.  It definitely has ... and then some.  I can't believe that I haven't featured the tote bag on this blog yet, because I pretty much haven't been able to put it down since I got it.  I didn't stop by the pop-up Top Shop yesterday.  Two blocks past the parking lot where it was located, I realized that it was because I didn't want anything to take away any of my good memories from my trip to NYC and to the bricks and mortar Top Shop there.

No comments: