Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Unfurling Green Ferns Dress



So here it is:  the dress that I bought at Anthropologie on sale for a mere $9.95.  The other day I said that I didn't really like scoop necks on me, hence my ambivalence about buying the dress (until I found out it only cost $9.95).  But looking at my photos (even as bad as they are) I don't think that scoop necks are so bad on me.  Interesting.  Anyways, this will probably be my last day of wearing colour for a while.  I feel a black period moving in.

P.S. Not the best photos, I admit.  I had some serious technical difficulties.  I lost the natural light a lot earlier than expected, due to rain moving into the area.  I really don't look so ghostly in real life.

2 comments:

Iz bakinog ormara said...

a beautiful dress and once again I adore how you've combined it, otherwise the dress itself could be too 60-ish (worn with platform sandals, as the vogue is lately) but you always manage to give your outfits the urban chic touch.

wardrobetales said...

Thanks, Iz bakinog ormara. I will admit that I do have platform sandals. But they are sitting in their boxes. Even though I know that they are all the rage right now, and I like them "in the abstract", somehow, it doesn't feel like the right time for me to wear them.