Friday, June 17, 2011

The Roses And Green Vines Dress




I took a half day vacation today.  I did a few things clothing related.  First, I went to a little shop that sells clothing made of thrifted or remainder clothing.  I came away with a dress and a bag.  Next, I picked up some of the clothing strewn about my home, which is something that I seem to be doing all the time, without really making much progress at all.  It did occur to me today that, for as long as I can remember, no matter how much I have tried to avoid it, clothing has always ended up strewn all over my residence (be it a single bedroom, a dorm room, an apartment or a house).  Next, I contemplated what I wore today.  In this regard, I realized that I wore the exact same silhouette last Friday. Finally, I gave some thought to some more of the things said by the style icon that I "quoted" yesterday.  In particular, I thought about something she said in other interview that she gave.  Her statement was that she liked how children dress because it was "so chaotic".  I think that it would be neat to have a chaotic sense of style.  I think that's it ... for today.  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: