Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Pink Linen Dress





I acquired the lovely pink linen dress that I wore today last Summer from an Etsy seller.  I loved how the dress looked on the seller's model and I loved how the dress looked "on the hangar" in my abode.  However, I did not love how the dress looked on me when I tried it on.  So I never wore the dress.  A few weeks ago, some t-shirt sweaters came into my life.  With one of the sweaters layered over the pink linen dress, I felt very comfortable wearing it.  Now, while I may have waited a year to wear the pink linen dress, I just got a pink twill dress (on sale) from JCrew that I can hardly wait to wear.  Unfortunately being a twill dress with long sleeves, I will have to wait to wear it.  I will have to wait for a chilly Summer day or a warm Fall day.  The pink linen dress though was the perfect thing to wear on the official first day of Summer.

2 comments:

Jennyboo said...

This dusty pink dress and the boots perfectly compliment each other. It is quite a lovely ensemble.

wardrobetales said...

Thanks, Jennyboo!