Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Favourite Dress And The Beloved T-Shirt Sweater



Oh happy day!  One of my favourite old dresses paired with one of my favourite new pieces, the oversized t-shirt sweater, all paired with one of my favourite pairs of Fluevogs.  But moving on to other stories.  Perhaps because it was such a happy day, I did something rather daring today.  While trying on a dress at H&M, I decided to try the dress on backwards.  Somewhat of a shock to me, I thought that it looked better on me backwards than forwards and I was sold on it.  (Okay maybe the fact that it was on sale also had something to do with it.  Fifteen bucks.  How could I resist?)  Oh happy day!

P.S. I can't believe stores are already starting their Summer sales.  Summer hasn't even officially arrived yet.  I will never ever get used to the fashion retail schedules.

1 comment:

Iz bakinog ormara said...

Swoon, swoon! delicios! Love the texture, form combo, and tone contrast, perfect!

And how you silenced the lace dress, I adore them, but wouldn't want to look as a doll, as many bloggers wear them, what you did is perfect!
And the purse, I have one just like this, only smaller, a coin purse.
would you say it's a grunge style a bit? (I always pay attention to your labels under the posts)