Monday, June 20, 2011

The Black Watch Tartan Summer Dress




I am not one to rush Summer, particularly this year after having spent a long Winter battling one cold after another.  I am going to relish ever moment of Summer this year.  Having said this, I can't help but start peeking at Fall dressing.  I think that the reason that this is occurring is because, one, clothing retailers have started their Summer sales, meaning the arrival into the stores of the first Fall clothing isn't too far away (doesn't that happen in August? about two months away?) and, two, there is at least one item of clothing that I started coveting for the coming Fall before the past Winter even ended (I missed buying it in the end of Winter sales).  So, peeking at Fall dressing, there is one new item of clothing that I would love to have for Fall.  Of course chances are pretty great that I won't be able to locate this item of clothing -- I am always on the lookout for things that don't seem to exist.  In any event, this won't stop me from looking for the item or from wanting it.  It isn't the item that I started coveting for the coming Fall before the past Winter even ended.  That item of clothing I know that I will be able to get.  No, the item that I will be on the lookout for is this:  A pinwale corduroy maxi skirt, preferably in brown (or camel or stone).  If you come across one on Ebay or Etsy, and don't want it for yourself,  I would be very much obliged if you would let me know.

No comments: