Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Denim Overalls




Sometimes I can't believe how hard it is to find some things.  Today, buoyed by my "success" last Saturday with t-shirt dressing, I bought myself two t-shirt dresses.  One is a shorter and hoodie version of the dress that I wore last Saturday.  The second is basically a big long sleeve t-shirt with the neckline cut out and a plunging back.  After I bought these two t-shirt dresses, I thought that I might like to wear a racer back tank underneath them, so I went in search of some racer back tanks.  I thought that I would easily find them.  Imagine my surprise when, despite searching high and low, I was unable to find any.  Isn't this a basic underwear item for both women and men?  I certainly thought so, but, obviously, I was wrong.  I do have one last place to look, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will find racer back tanks there.  If I don't, I am not sure what I will do.

No comments: