Monday, May 23, 2011

The Big T-Shirt Dress



I am nearing the end of a three-day weekend.  While I had every good intention of posting throughout the long weekend, I was enjoying it so much that I couldn't bring myself to go anywhere near the computer until near the end of the weekend.  Saturday was just a glorious day, weatherwise.  While it started off very Spring-like, fairly warm and sunny, with a bright blue sky, which I would have been quite happy with, it quickly progressed to a hot and sticky Summer day, making me not believe my lucky stars.  As I said, just glorious.  And, it gave me the opportunity to try out my new big t-shirt dress.  As I have said previously, as much as I love the idea of t-shirt dressing, I have not had much luck pulling off t-shirt dressing, so I was a bit apprehensive as to whether I would feel comfortable in the big t-shirt dress.  And I really wanted the big t-shirt dress to work because it was a rather costly gift.  All I can say is, maybe it was just a case of having the right t-shirt, because, not only did I feel comfortable in the big t-shirt dress, I also didn't want to take it off ... ever.  Seriously, I could live in this big t-shirt dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this look! Such an aswesome ensemble - the hat and jacket (wow! What a collar!) really make it :)