Monday, May 2, 2011

The Asking Questions Skirt




I am trying to figure out what I should pack to take with me on an upcoming trip to a mega-city.  The weather is my big problem.  Where I am going, the weather is not that much different from where I live.  Which means: it could be warm, it could be chilly, it could rain.  I know what I want to take with me, but it could be far too Summer-y.  Could I transform a Summer frock into something appropriate for a chilly Spring day without it looking too silly?  I also want to take suede shorts and tall suede boots with me.  Too risky you think?  What if it rains ... suddenly?  Maybe I should just pack some skinny jeans and/or jeggings, tons of tshirts and a ratty old cardigan (do I even have a ratty old cardigan?).  Clearly, I do not excel at packing!

2 comments:

Iz bakinog ormara said...

a nice change, it's not that I'd not like your style, au contrarie, love it! but like to see here you're experimenting a bit.

an interesting color blocking.

Stef / Diversions said...

The deep colour of your skirt is awesome with these tights.

Packing is a pain ugh!