Friday, April 22, 2011

The Girl At The Window Dress





This morning, when I had to, yet again, put on a sweater, I experienced a moment of frustration.  I quickly counted the number of months that had passed since I first started wearing sweaters this past Fall.  Six full months.  At the end of April, it will be seven full months.  As much as I love sweaters, I am getting tired of having to wear sweaters.  Funny, how much difference a day makes.  Yesterday, I was pointing out the advantages of the lingering chilly weather.  Today, I am, well, -----ing about it.  I am sure that I will be back to making the best of things tomorrow.  I just needed a day off from putting a brave face on.  I always feel so bad for complaining about the weather, when so many people have to bear much worse weather than I have had to bear so far.

No comments: