Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Frothy Vanilla Milkshake Dress




I am not sure that "frothy" is the best word to use to describe the dress that I wore today, but it is the only one that comes to mind, so I am going with it.  Not only did I wear a frothy dress today, but I also bought one, only the one that I bought I wouldn't describe as frothy vanilla milkshake dress but as a frothy chocolate milkshake dress.  I bought the frothy chocolate milkshake dress at Anthropologie.  I saw the dress on a blogger earlier this week, liked it and thought, hey, why not drop by Anthropologie and see the dress "in the flesh".  So I dropped by Anthropologie today, saw the dress "in the flesh", tried it on, liked it on me and bought it.  I feel a bit like a copy cat, but I am sure that I am not the only one to have bought the dress, and I know that I won't be wearing the dress like the other blogger as our personal styles are definitely very different.

1 comment:

Stef / Diversions said...

Stunning! The ship print is perfect together with the "frothy" layers :) Awesome!