Friday, March 4, 2011

The Imposter Skirt



Last night, while putting away some clothing, my eyes landed on this classic Burberry-esque plaid skirt and I decided to try it on with the sweater that I was then wearing.  I liked the resulting outfit so much that I decided to wear it today.  In some ways, today's outfit can be said to be a "skirt version" of yesterday's outfit (eerily so, in fact), meaning that it can be said that I wasn't being very innovative in creating today's outfit.  But I was happy with today's outfit and, seeing as I am running on empty in terms of ideas for Winter outfits, I am going to be happy with happy and I am not going to beat myself up for not being innovative.


I am wearing a sweater by the Gap, a skirt by Urban Renewal from Urban Outfitters, tights by H&M, boots by Aldo, a coat by H&M and a vintage wool beret.

2 comments:

Stef / Diversions said...

Some outfits bear repeating - in part or as a whole :) You look lovely :) Looking great!

wardrobetales said...

Thanks, Stef/Diversions!