Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Accordion Pleat Jumper Dress






My stack of "to be mended, hemmed or otherwise fixed" clothing is growing.  Most of this clothing is for the Summer, and, if I don't get a move on it, it won't be ready for this Summer (which would probably be a shame --  for me -- as there are many pieces in the pile that I really like).  Every time that I have added to the pile, usually during the week, I have pictured myself being leisurely industrious the coming weekend hemming or mending or what have you.  Unfortunately, that picture of myself hasn't manifested itself into reality yet.  Looking ahead to this weekend, which is already filled with planned activities, I don't think that it will be happening this weekend either.  Perhaps next weekend?  If we were face-to-face right now, you would see that my facial expression isn't indicating anything positive in this regard!

1 comment:

Stef / Diversions said...

The only time my sewing pile gets tackled is when I have something else I feel even more like procrastinating - when I should be illustrating I sew, when I should fill in forms I illustrate.. I was going to attend a course on how not to procrastinate but it was postponed.. ;)

Sweet dress - I love accordion pleats :)