Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day Outfit


The outfit that I wore today was the outfit that I wanted to, but didn't, wear on Valentine's Day.  I think that that is about all that I have to say about today's outfit.  I am not sure what is going on with me, not having anything to say about clothes.  Could it be the February blahs?  I hope everyone's weekend is going well.


I am wearing a dress by Miss Green Originals, a cashmere double-breasted cardigan by Gap, tights and over-the-knee socks by H&M, riding boots by JCrew and a beret by American Apparel.

1 comment:

Iz bakinog ormara said...

You know, when you wrote that Sally Jane is your inspiration, I was a little bit puzzled. Though myself am greatly inspired by her (all the berets I've bought), and in my opinion, she has the best photos in the blogosphere, it seemed to me that your personal style is somewhat different. Not so 60-ish, more urban chic, avant-garde. But in the last few post, I can see the affinity. More colors, short skirt hemlines. Still, it has your own mark.