Sunday, February 6, 2011

The It's-Still-Winter Sweater



Something remarkable happened today.  I had some extra time on my hands and I was feeling more or less normal, so I thought about going shopping/browsing for clothes, but, and here is the remarkable thing that happened, I didn't want to go shopping/browsing for clothes.  Perhaps this is even more remarkable than not wanting to go shopping/browsing for clothes, I told myself that that was okay, because there will be times when I will want to go shopping/browsing for clothes and then I will do so.  No point in turning a pleasurable past-time into a laborious activity.



I am wearing a vintage LLBean sweater, vintage H&M corduroys with a vintage Gap belt, old wool work socks and BDG boots from Urban Outfitters.  My jacket is vintage Old Navy, my mitts are vintage Gap, my beret is vintage and my button scarf is a handknit gift.

No comments: