Thursday, February 24, 2011

From Black And Grey to Camel


I had not planned on not posting for so long (long for me anyways), it just happened that I couldn't post ... on Monday ... then on Tuesday ... then on Wednesday.  Strangely, though, while I haven't been posting daily since Saturday, I have still been taking outfit photos daily.  When I sat down to write a post today and looked at all the photos that I had taken since Saturday (with the intent of trying to figure out how to post all the photos -- you know, all in one post or in multiple posts), I realized that something was going on this week.  I was slowly transitioning from wearing black and grey to wearing camel.  I found the transition kind of neat.  I am not sure that I would have noticed this transition if I had been posting daily.  Neat, huh?  Okay, maybe neat just for me.  (And maybe I just see it because I want to see it!)  I wonder what I will wear tomorrow?


On Sunday (above), I wore a sweater dress by Miss Green Originals, a button-up wool mock neck by H&M, leggings by Lululemon, over-the-knee socks by H&M and riding boots by JCrew.  My button scarf is handknit and a gift.



On Monday (above), I wore a blouse by H&M, a sweater dress by Zara, a wrap cardigan by H&M, leggings by Lululemon, over-the-knee socks by H&M and riding boots by JCrew.  My heart pin is from a museum shop.


On Tuesday (above), I wore an oversized wool turtleneck by Zara, cavalry pants by Lands End, over-the-knee socks by H&M and riding boots by JCrew.


On Wednesday (above), I wore a shirt by the Gap, a hooded wool cardigan by the Gap with a belt by Old Navy, a skirt by H&M, leggings by Lululemon, an unknown brand (I can't remember the brand) of over-the-knee socks and riding boots by JCrew.


Today (above), I wore a shirt by the Gap with a tie from Urban Outfitters, a vest by H&M, a jacket by LLBean, a skirt by Lands End, tights by H&M and riding boots by JCrew.

1 comment:

Iz bakinog ormara said...

Funny, as the other day I've just realized I have several camel items, and never had them before.

I like the idea of your posting a whole week of outfits. My fav is Monday,definitely.