Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fade To Blue Sweater



I just couldn't resist wearing the blue boots again today.  I have really missed them!



And, here is my "excuse" for wearing the blue skirt again today:  I have had the blue sweater that I wore today for a while now and I have wanted to pair it with the blue skirt for a while now.  Today seemed like a good day to bring the blue sweater and the blue skirt together.  (Admittedly, laziness accounts for some of my wearing the blue skirt again today.  I didn't want to think too much about what I should wear today.)


I am wearing a vintage Preloved wool cowl neck, a vintage Sparrow zip-up wool cardigan, a vintage H&M wool skirt, old un-sweatpants by Roots, old wool work socks from an off-price store and boots by Fluevog.  My coat is vintage H&M, my wool beret is vintage and my gloves are vintage Kenneth Cole Reaction.

No comments: