Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreaming Of Olive Groves In The South Of Italy Skirt


I have only been able to get bits of the creativity to come out from its warm spot and then only for brief moments at a time.  No sooner does the creativity peep its head out, than it quickly draws it back in, so I can't seem to get much out of it.  At this point, I am not sure what (short of the promise of consistently higher temperatures) will lure it out completely, but I will keep trying.


The good news is that the sidewalks en route from my home to my place of work (and from my place of work back home) are more or less dry and clear of snow (although lined on either side with snow banks), meaning that I can wear my JCrew riding boots.  Yay!  Yes, I get excited about the smallest things.


I am wearing a vintage Isaac Mizrahi turtleneck, a vintage RW & Co skirt, vintage Gap leggings, vintage H&M over-the-knee socks and riding boots by JCrew.

No comments: