Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Woodland Stroll Pants


Yesterday, I did say that, sometimes, I look like the "Michelin Man".  Today was a good example of my "Michelin Man" look.  The thing is (and I said this yesterday):  I don't really care that I look like the "Michelin Man".


I suspect that my choice of outfit today had a lot to do with my having watched two thirds of season six (?) of Foyle's War yesterday.  Originally, I had thought that I would wear jeans.  (Sound familiar?)  Then I changed my mind and opted for these wool trousers instead.  It is actually my first time wearing them since I acquired them about a year or so ago.  (As an aside, remember how I said that I want to make some changes in my "wardrobe habits" in 2011?  Well, one of the things that I want to change is how soon after I acquire something "new" I wear it.  I have this habit of not wearing my acquisitions until many months (and, sometimes, years) after acquiring them.)  Should I try for jeans again tomorrow?



Oddly, I have "pants outfits" planned for the next few days.  I am not sure what has come over me all of a sudden.


I am wearing a vintage flannel shirt restyled by Urban Renewal from Urban Outfitters with a silver pin from El Mundo, vintage LLBean wool trousers with vintage LLBean suspenders, a vintage Gap vest and a cardigan by Preloved.  My socks are old by Hue and my boots are vintage Fluevogs.

No comments: