Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside


As the end of 2010 draws near, I am starting to think about changes that I would like to bring about in 2011.


Having this blog has taught me a lot about my "wardrobe habits".  There is something about keeping a photo log of what you wear that really helps to evaluate how you are dressing yourself, what you are keeping in your closet, what you are purchasing.  It's funny:  Keeping a "diary" is one of those things that "experts" always advise you to do whenever you want to change or learn about an area of your life (what you eat and how much you spend are examples).  I guess it would make sense, then, that keeping a clothing diary could help one to learn about and/or change one's clothing habits.  Some of the changes that I want to bring about in 2011 definitely have to do with my "wardrobe habits".


I am wearing a vintage flannel shirt restyled by Urban Renewal from Urban Outfitters with a vintage pin, a vintage Old Navy sweater dress, a quilted vest by JCrew, vintage H&M tights with vintage CK socks layered on top and vintage LLBean boots.

No comments: