Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Third Time's A Charm



I have now tried three times to style the jumper dress that I wore today.  The first attempt at styling the jumper dress wasn't an entire success.  It wasn't an entire failure either.  The second attempt at styling the jumper dress was a complete failure.  The third attempt at styling the jumper dress, today's attempt, I think that I am most satisfied with.  I suppose that I could have given up on the jumper dress after the first attempt at styling it.  I have done so before with other items of clothing, giving away the item immediately.  But I guess that I really loved the jumper dress, or at least loved it enough to keep trying to style it.  Today, I am happy that I decided to keep the jumper dress.



I may be wrong, but I think that a trend for this Autumn/Winter is the heeled hiking boot.  Because a heeled hiking boot is something that I could incorporate into my "Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" look, not too long ago, I decided to keep my eye out for the "perfect" heeled hiking boot.  I found one today.  It is, in my estimation, the best heeled hiking boot in the world.  The cherry on the top is that it is by Fluevog.  I couldn't ask for anything more.



I am wearing an old shirt from the Gap with a tie from Urban Outfitters, a vintage jumper dress from Sally Jane Vintage, a jacket by Momiji from the Fresh Collective, an old coat by Jacob, an old scarf by JCrew and old fingerless gloves by American Apparel.  My tights are old from H&M and my boots are old by Fluevog.

No comments: