Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Think That I'm In Love ...


... With my new Fluevogs.  I want to wear them every day.  Of course, I won't.  Being blue they won't work with everything that I own (or even everything that I plan on wearing this work week).



If the combination of jeans and leggings is called jeggings, what is the combination of cords and leggings called?  Whatever they may be called, cord leggings are incredibly comfortable (and I am all about comfort).  I am not sure why I decided to buy some today.  When I first saw them, they held no interest for me.  But, today, they seemed like the solution to all my wardrobe problems, including "the problem" of not being able to wear denim every day.



My embracing the cord leggings (and jeggings) trend, after initially thinking that I wouldn't even try the trend, reminds me of another trend that I didn't think that I would try when it first surfaced but then did end up trying and even loving:  The "dresses and skirts with pants" trend.  I know that this trend is way past,  and I haven't worn it in a while, however, I think that I am going to resurrect the trend, with jeggings and cord leggings.



I am wearing a flannel blouse from Urban Outfitters with an old silver pin from my jewellery box, an old sweater from LLBean, jeggings by Hue, a coat from H&M and an old scarf.  My socks are old from my sock drawer and my boots are by Fluevog.

No comments: