Thursday, November 4, 2010

Again?!?


Yesterday was another day of wearing an old outfit, one that I used to love last year but this year just seems tired.  I suppose that the quickest, easiest way of not having this occur is to just not wear old outfits.  I think that I will actually try this.


Today, I wore a new outfit.  I will admit that it wasn't much different than the outfit that I wore on Tuesday.  The most important thing though is that I was happy with the outfit and, after yesterday's less than satisfactory wardrobe experience, I needed a personal wardrobe success.


I went to the Fluevog store today, because a new style of "Earl of Warwick" had come in.  While at the store, some of the patrons (and staff) got to talking about how awesome it would be if a Fluevog shoe (or boot) were named for us.  On my home from the store, I got to thinking about what shoe (or boot) I would like to have bear my name.  I think that I may have settled on two options.


I am wearing an old shirt and tie from the Gap, an old cardigan from Banana Republic, a vintage skirt, un-sweatpants by Roots and an old coat by Kensie.  My socks are by MacGregor and my boots are old by Fluevog.

No comments: