Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Coat


Today, there is just the coat to show.  It is a recent purchase from H&M.  H&M is the source of a lot of my clothing.  I offer no apologies for this.  But, in the past year or two, H&M hasn't consistently tempted me.  In fact, whole seasons have gone by without my finding anything to my liking at H&M.  I think that I was shopping for dresses when I caught sight of this coat.  At first, I paid it no further attention, because I have a sufficient number of coats already in my possession and the last thing that I need is another coat.  But, as I was browsing the store, I kept coming back to the coat.  So, eventually, I tried it on.  Once on, I fell in love with it.  I realized that I didn't have anything quite like it (I know, rationalization, but I really don't have anything quite like it) and I decided to buy it.

No comments: