Thursday, October 21, 2010

At Last



After three days of so-so outfits, yesterday, I finally put together one with which I was satisfied.  (Note: Only one of these so-so outfits appear on this blog -- Monday's outfit.  The second so-so outfit I couldn't bring myself to post.  The third so-so outfit I wore on Sunday, when I did not do an outfit post.)  When I gave some thought as to why I was less than pleased with three days' worth of outfits, I could only come up with the fact that I have stopped doing that "planning for the work week" thing that I started doing on the weekends in September (or August?).  For the past two weeks or so, my weekends have been so busy that I haven't been able to find time to do any planning.  For the first little while, I had a stock pile of planned outfits to fall back on (as I always seemed to plan more than five outfits for a work week).  After that ran out, I just had to wing it.  Usually I am not that bad at winging it.  But, when I am tired, winging it doesn't seem to work -- mostly because I just want to wear yoga girl gear all the time and, while some of my yoga girl gear can be worn in my work setting, most of it can't -- and, right now, I am very tired!




I am wearing an old gingham shirt from JCrew, an old jumper dress, un-sweatpants from Roots, an old cardigan jacket and an old scarf from JCrew.  My socks are by Hue and my boots are old by Fluevog.

No comments: