Monday, October 25, 2010

Aaack! (I Know That I've Used This Title Before, But It Is Soooo Apt)



For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to decide what to do with my hair.  Should I keep growing it?  Or, should I crop it Jean Seberg short again (I do so love it that way)?  The reason that this has been on my mind is because I knew that a hair appointment was coming up.  Well, it seems that I was soooo busy trying to figure out what to do with my hair that I completely forgot to go to my hair appointment.  When I got the call telling me that I had missed, all I could do was clutch my head and repeat over and over again, "OMG, OMG, OMG, etc."  I have never before in my life missed a hair appointment.  I feel just awful.  Of course, as soon as I picked up the message, I called to apologize ... profusely.  I am not sure what will happen next.  But it is entirely possible that I will have to wait until my next already scheduled hair appointment to do something with the hair.  If that happens, I guess I will be growing it some more!  OMG, OMG, OMG, etc.!



To make matters worse, I just bought a whole bunch of new clothes (all within the rules of the shopping prohibition, of course) in anticipation of getting my hair done.  That will certainly teach me to do anything in anticipation of anything ever again!  OMG, OMG, OMG, etc.!



I am wearing an old dress from Club Monaco, an old silver pin, an old cardigan from Banana Republic, an old quilted vest from the Gap, old leggings from Old Navy and old socks by Hue.  My boots are Bogs.  (OMG, OMG, OMG, etc.!)

No comments: