Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Little Bit Better



I think that this has happened to me every Fall that I can remember.  First, there is the day that I wear Summer clothing and freeze, which nudges me into wearing Fall clothing.  This year that happened yesterday.  Then, there is the day that I wear Fall clothing, but with bare legs, and freeze.  This second event triggers an internal debate as to when I should start wearing tights, because wearing tights is a serious matter.  This year the second event happened today and the debate is on.  On the one hand, if I start wearing tights now, I will definitely feel warmer.  On the other hand, what if it warms up and I am caught wearing tights?  Will I be uncomfortably hot?  Will I feel foolish?  And, why can't I just wear tights when it is chilly, like right now, and not wear tights when the mercury rises?  Why must there be no turning back from tights?




I am wearing an old H&M jacket, an old Gap scarf, an old American Eagle Outfitters cardigan and an Old Navy dress.  My socks are by Hue and my boots are by Frye.  I am carrying a Hides in Hand bag purchased at a past One of a Kind Show and Sale.

No comments: