Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Can't Believe It Happened Again


I can't seem to be able to put together both casual, non-work day outfits and work day outfits.  At any one time, it seems, I can get one, but not the other.  And which one I can get changes, sometimes from week to week, if not from day to day.  Right now, I can't seem to be able to put together work day outfits.  Casual non-work day outfits, on the other hand, are just pouring out of me.


Today was my day for selecting some possible outfits for this coming work week.  Let's just say that I am lucky that I have some outfits left over from the past two weeks, because, try as I might, I just couldn't put a new work day outfit together.


I am wearing a blouse from Urban Outfitters, a sweater from Anthropologie, an army surplus jacket and a scarf from H&M.  My shorts are old, from Anthropologie, and my belt is an old Gap belt.  My socks are by Hue and my shoes are by Frye.  My pin is from my jewellery box, and I am carrying an old Seal Line courier bag from MEC.

No comments: