Friday, August 27, 2010

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow



Towards the end of Winter, I made the (what in retrospect seems rather bold) statement that I was not a jeans girl.  Did I ever prove myself wrong today.



I don't think that I have ever worn so much denim at once.  Maybe it's a fashion faux pas (unless one is wearing Ralph Lauren).  Maybe days, months or years from now, or maybe even tomorrow, I may look back and think, "What was I thinking".  But, today, I am really loving it.




And speaking of today -- and of yesterday -- here is my beloved bag worn as a backpack.  This is how I wore the bag when I first got it, many, many moons ago.  When I recently got it back (from being repaired), I wore it as a shoulder bag for a while.  While I liked that way of wearing it, eventually it became too heavy to comfortably carry it that way -- I have a tendency to want to carry with me everything that I might need if I had to hop on a plane (or train) on a moment's notice -- so I reverted to the knapsack way of carrying it.  Maybe I am a vagabond at heart not just in style!


jacket: Gap, from my closet
shirt: Gap, mens
vest: Gap
pin: ?, from my jewellery box
jeans: Old Navy, mens
belt: Gap, from my accessories collection
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boots: Fluevog
bag: Roots, from my accessories collection

No comments: