Saturday, July 3, 2010

Uncertainty




Ordinarily I take my outfit photos at the end of the day.  I wear the outfit, then I document that I have worn it.  Today, I took my outfit photos at the beginning of the day.  As it turned out, after taking photos of what I was certain I was going to wear today, I started feeling uncertain about my choice.  Admittedly, I didn't feel uncertain about everything about the outfit.  I just felt uncertain about the shoes.  So, I changed the shoes and took some more photos.







I ended up wearing the black boots, for no reason other than that I was expecting to do some running around today and, having worn both pairs of shoes, I knew that the black boots would be more comfortable for running around.  I do like the outfit with the white shoes, though.  Maybe I will try that version on another day.  If only there were enough days to wear everything that I wanted to wear!




sweater: Club Monaco, from my closet
blouse: H&M, from my closet
skirt: Bunny and Pear (through Etsy)
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
black boots: Fluevog, from my closet
white shoes: Prophecy

No comments: