Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer School Girl No. 1


Today was my first day out as Summer School Girl.  Note the grey pinafore (or, more correctly, pinafore dress), school uniform jacket and oxfords.  Wearing this outfit made me feel quite studious, which translated into a fairly productive day at work.  Didn't someone once say that if you dress the part, you will act the part?




I am attending a short seminar tomorrow on business attire entitled "Must Have Items for the Working Professional" (or something like that).  I love attending these seminars.  They are about clothes, so how could I not love attending them.  I never tire of talking, or listening to someone talk, about clothes, even business clothes and even when I have no intention of applying anything that is said to me.  How bad am I?  Okay, I will be open to learning something (after all, I am Summer School Girl).




dress: Old Navy, from my closet
jacket: H&M
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
shoes: JCrew

No comments: