Monday, July 26, 2010

Playing It Safe


I really want to start "shopping my closet".  For those who know me:  I'm serious!  Of course, there will have to be some exceptions to the "shopping for new things prohibition".  (There you go, say you who know me!)  After all these years of shopping, I can't just go cold turkey.  I will have the DTs.  Who would want that!  But I want to be fair to the prohibition, otherwise the "shopping my closet" experience will be a joke.  I will have to think long and hard about these exceptions.



Shoes will definitely be an exception.  For how miserable will I be if I am not able to indulge in a Fluevog fix every once in a while.


And speaking of Fluevogs, can I just say that I just about passed out when I went into the Fluevog store in San Francisco.  Why?  Because the store was full of Fall stock, nowhere else to be found as yet!  While I salivated over the lovely wares, it was explained to me that the store was a recent addition to the Fluevog family of stores and the decision was made to open it with lots of Fall stock.  It was all I could do to resist, but, somehow, I managed!  See!  If I could resist a store full of luscious Fluevogs, I shall be able to stick to shopping my closet (with those exceptions, of course)!



dress: Club Monaco, from my closet
flower pin: H&M, from my accessories collection
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boots: Fluevog, from my closet
jacket: Gap, from my closet

No comments: