Friday, July 9, 2010

The One Thing Missing Is A Bucket Hat

It rained today, and I was extremely pleased, because it gave me the opportunity to wear today's outfit.  The perfect combination of heat and water was required in order for me to wear the outfit, and today offered that combination.  The outfit was inspired by one featured in a fashion magazine editorial last year, featuring pieces from the Spring/Summer 2009 Burberry Prorsum ready-to-wear collection, including a necklace and a bucket hat, worn with Hunter boots.  I wish that I could show it, but as I have no access to a scanner, I can't.


I am not a big jewellery person, so I chose not to copy the necklace from my model.  I did, however, intend for the flower detail around the neckline of my dress to mimic the necklace.  All that I was missing was a bucket hat.  I just don't have one.




dress: H&M
socks: Hue, from my sock drawer
boots: Hunter, from my closet

No comments: