Thursday, July 15, 2010

Liquid Black


I had planned on wearing another outfit today.  Then, late last night, I found out how hot it was going to be today.  So I decided to wear something else ...  this suit.




This morning, I put on the suit and started questioning my decision to wear it.  I was going to be spending half the day in a room much colder than my overly air-conditioned office.  Wouldn't I be warmer in what I had planned on wearing?  Undoubtedly.  But wouldn't I then be running the risk of overheating during the remainder of the day?  While I was debating with myself, time kept ticking.  Eventually, I ran out of time and had to go.  I never resolved the question of what to wear -- the suit or the other outfit.   It resolved itself.  Fortunately, not to my dissatisfaction.

suit: H&M, from my closet
shoes: ?, from my closet

No comments: