Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Actually One Down, Three To Go


So what am I supposed to do when one of the "wardrobe mishaps" that I have identified occurred some time ago, when the weather was much cooler, and it will be some time before I am able to set things right?  I guess there isn't much that I can do other than let it go, for now.




Oddly, the wardrobe mishap that I am speaking of would not have occurred to me today if I had not have realized that I like the colour orange.  The wardrobe mishap must be filed in that part of my brain where I keep the colour orange, and all things orange related (like clothes, obviously).  Notwithstanding this unfortunate occurrence -- recalling a wardrobe mishap upon realizing a fondness for the colour orange -- I still like the colour orange.




jacket: Gap, from my closet
dress: Beebop and Wally
socks: Hue
boots: Fluevog, from my closet

No comments: