Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yoga Girl, Again


I started out wearing, what I would call, "normal clothes".  Then, about five minutes before leaving the house, I changed out of "normal clothes" and put on some "yogini clothes".



Until recently, I used to resort to wearing "yogini clothes" nearly every weekend.  I think that wearing "yogini clothes" was something I did to try to fit into a particular culture.  At some point, I think that I realized that I didn't have to try to fit in.  I was going to be "me" in that culture.  On a lighter note, I no longer wanted to give two days over to wearing "yogini clothes" when I had so many other things to wear.




All that said, every once in a while, I want to wear "yogini clothes", because, well, because they are ubercomfortable.

jacket: Lululemon, from my closet
tank: ?, from my closet
pants: Dear Lil' Devas, from my closet
wrap skirt: Dear Lil' Devas, from my closet
sandals: Birkenstock, from my closet

No comments: