Monday, June 21, 2010

Predictable And Sincere


Anyone who has known me for at least two years will know these things about me.  One: I am forever saying that I want to grow my hair long, but I never seem to get very far along the growing process before I say that my hair is too fine to wear long and I promptly chop it very short.  Two: I am forever saying that I am going to stop buying clothes and live with the clothes I already have in my closet.  Any such resolution lasts, at most, a week before I am wanting some article of clothing or other.




I am truly sincere though every time that I say that I want to grow my hair long or to stop buying clothes!

blouse: H&M, from my closet
skirt: H&M, from my closet
sweater: Benetton, from my closet
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
shoes: Fluevog, from my closet

No comments: