Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day At Home




I ended up spending the day at home today.  My travels ordinarily take me into the area that was the scene of violence yesterday.  While I really didn't want to feel locked in my house, I also didn't want to take the chance of finding myself in a dangerous situation.  In the end, I decided to wait out the G20 in my house.

Today's "day at home" outfit is another outfit inspired by the TV series M*A*S*H.  Wearing shorts at home is not so scary.




My only time outside today (aside from sitting in my outside space at home) was when I made a quick trip to pick up some take-out from my neighbourhood "burger joint".  I briefly contemplated changing out of my shorts for the trip, but, in the end, decided that I was being silly.  Suffice it to say that I am still shy about baring my legs outside of my house.

tank: Old Navy, from my closet
shorts: Old Navy, from my closet
belt: Gap, from my accessories collection
henley shirt: Old Navy, men's, from my closet
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boots: army surplus store, from my closet

No comments: