Monday, June 28, 2010

Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing: Summer Edition No. 1


I don't know what was going on with me today.  Try as I might, I just couldn't quite wrap my mind around anything that I had to do today.  Peculiar as this may sound, every once in a while, I would feel as if my mind would separate from my body and I would be watching myself trying to do something, watching from right behind my right shoulder.



My experience with accomplishing tasks today sums up well my experience (for some time now) with getting dressing.  I can't seem to realize, to my satisfaction, my ideas.  After several days of this, I am starting to feel like I don't know what I am doing or where I am headed.  Isn't there a theory that there is order in chaos and chaos in order and that there is continual movement from chaos to order and back again?  Can I take some comfort in thinking that if everything feels up in the air right now, or chaotic, I have to be on the way to order?


Could I also have hit upon one advantage of having a personal stylist?  Your clothing choices aren't ruled by your emotions?  Of course, this presupposes that you are willing to give yourself over to your personal stylist.  I am not sure that this would work for me.

No comments: