Saturday, May 29, 2010

Skinny Jeans


The moment that I landed in New York, I had this incredible urge to change into skinny jeans, a shrunken white t-shirt and my Fluevog Radio BBCs.  Of course, I hadn't brought my skinny jeans or my Fluevog Radio BBCs with me and, while this may sound unbelievable, I don't own a white t-shirt (let alone a shrunken white t-shirt).  I started planning a shopping trip, to buy at least some skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.  After all, I was going to be in New York City; I should easily be able to find these items.  Suffice it to say that I did not buy any skinny jeans in NYC, and I still don't own a white t-shirt.  The urge to wear skinny jeans and a white t-shirt waned.  While I have given it some thought since returning from my trip to NYC, I still don't know why the urge arose in the first place.  I can probably count on one hand the number of times in my life that I have worn just jeans and a t-shirt.

blouse: Gap, old
jumper: Old Navy, old
socks: Hue
shoes:  Fluevog (Radio BBCs)
pin: ?

PS: I just took a peak at the Fluevog website.  Of course I saw a new pair of shoes that I really want.  There is no point to asking whether I will be able to resist going to the store to try them on.  I know that I won't be able to resist.  The only question is how long before I make my way down to the store.

No comments: