Saturday, May 1, 2010

It Was Supposed to Rain Today


It was supposed to rain today, so this morning I figured that it would be a perfect day to wear the latest addition to my collection of wellies.  Of course, it didn't rain all day.  It just rained for a very brief period of time, during which I was inside.  The rest of the day was quite warm and slightly humid, with intermittent sunny periods.  Definitely not wellies weather.  Oh well.  Having committed to wearing what I think is a rain appropriate outfit, I worked it with confidence.  That's the key isn't it?  Act as if you meant to do it and no one will question it.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow.  Should I take the chance and try the new wellies again?

quilted vest: Gap, old
sweater: JCrew, last season
sweater vest: Gap
dress: H&M, old
leggings: Lululemon, old
socks: ?
boots: Aigle (from JCrew)
pin: ?

No comments: