Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing: Spring Edition No. 7


I received another package in the mail yesterday, containing some vintage clothing that I had ordered off Esty at the beginning of May.  Admittedly, I went a little crazy this time.  My only excuse is that I have been waiting  (without any consciousness of doing so) for a way to be able to buy vintage for a very long time, and finally the way has reached me.  How can I not go a little crazy?  I am looking forward to incorporating every single piece of this newly acquired vintage clothing into my wardrobe.  Ideas started coming to me long before the clothing came to me, but once the clothing arrived and I saw it, ideas started pouring in.  I love it when I get very excited about clothing (and wearing it).


Not only am I excited about the newly acquired vintage clothing, but I am also excited about the prospect of wearing summer dresses.  The weather has been so consistently lovely and warm over the past couple of days that I have actually dared to start thinking of wearing summer dresses.  And there are a couple of summer dresses among the new purchases.  I know that I am repeating myself, but I love it when I get excited about clothing!


coat: Gap, old
dress: Club Monaco, old
sweater: Banana Republic, old
tights: H&M, old
boots: Fluevog
pin: ?

No comments: