Monday, May 10, 2010

Flannel Shirts and Woolen Vests: Signs of Spring?




Today was another Fall day ... in Spring.  So, like yesterday, I drew on my stock of Fall clothes.  What a great technique I hit upon yesterday, for coping with cold weather in Spring: tapping into my love of Fall clothes.  If the long range forecast bears out, I have a couple of days of Fall weather ahead of me to cope with.


PS:  There is a beautiful woolen cape that I have that I would have worn with this outfit had it really been Fall, and late Fall.  I did try on the cape this morning, but with the cape, the outfit would have been too warm.  So I had to forgo the cape.  Another time.

coat: Urban Outfitters, old
scarf: ?
shirt: TNT, last season
sweater dress: H&M, old
belt: H&M, mens, last season
leggings: American Apparel
socks: ?
boots: Fluevog
pin: Trove

No comments: