Saturday, April 17, 2010

Make-Up Blue Day






Yesterday was the (third) monthly colour challenge day, but, for reasons revealed yesterday, I didn't wear blue.  Today was my "make-up blue day".  It isn't always easy to say something about the clothes that I wear, because sometimes I just get up and get dressed.  Once I am dressed, the clothes fade into the background and my life comes into the fore.  Giving it some thought, two factors influenced my decision to wear what I wore today:  The first was the weather:  After a couple of days of warm weather, it turned cold again.  So, I wanted to be warm.  The second was my being really, really tired:  I needed to be comfortable (not to mention comforted).  It was serendipity that the warm, comfortable clothes that I reached for this morning made up a blue outfit.



coat: Lululemon, last season
scarf: ?
dress: Zara, last season
sweater: JCrew, last season
leggings: Lululemon, old
socks: ?
boots: Hunter

No comments: